Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Thursday, June 23, 2011

R. A. G. E. is not the ANSWER

Wednesday Night~
My auntie got a seminar at Kuala Lumpur ~
This was her last night here
She stayed at Puteri Park Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.

To make the story short as possible...
My mum and granny want to visit her
Plus they want to send some stuff to her


We got there at the hotel
Went to her room
Talk about stuff that I dont really care about

Because at that time the sister to my aunt was there to visit her too
She live near by that area because of work
She's a Doctor if I'm not that mistaken
So because she was planing to go home
My parent decide that they'll be happy to send her along with their own reasons like taking a stroll around K. L.
Well this provide them more time to talk and stuff

Dad drop the sis in front of her house
Then took us and my aunt to a restaurant called "Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa"
But there wasnt anything 'International' about that place at all
And it wasnt a restaurant at all
It was just a stall at the side rode
And parking was HELL... there wasnt any until our 2nd round...

Well after the hassle of finding a parking spot.
We sat down and I went and order some drink
It was 6 drinks and total to RM 10...
It was freaking expensive.
This is one of the reason I dont like K. L.
Dad got his nasi lemak and it cost RM 4.20
I choke on Milo a bit upon hearing

Well the reason of the boring story line was because of a little accident that I witness when we were there at that retaurant...
I didnt get the whole picture but there was a guy shouting
"Who are the one that park this car here? You're causing traffic"
He even kick the doors...
Then cycle away...
Well the car that the guy mention was the car next to ours
That car was park before we even arrived so we didnt know who's the owner.

I was a bit panicked and scared
My mum was worried if it was her car that the guy mention
Well afterward when we're about to get going
The owners came back and found the dent
I didnt even dare to look at their faces

I'm glad that there wasnt anything disastrous happen
Then we sent my aunt to her hotel and we got home...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.