Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Illegal stuffs but still...

Hye~...
Ermm, you notice what the page title is, right???
So, what I'm about to teach is something illegal...
Yeah, you might want to cover up a bit...
And please leave if you think what I'm writing is stupid, wrong and others...
This is only for the one who are interested.


One of my friend, _______, ask me,
? : Do you know of any new games???
Me : Emm, why dont you check it yourself on any game website such as bigfishgames.com or alawar or any that you know,"
? : Okay. Do you have any new games???
Me : Well, I'm not sure but I'm currently downloading some new ones right now.
? : Owh... How do you download them???
Me : I used some torrent downloader~
? : Can you teach them to me???
Me : Sure...


So this have occurred a lot to me
My friends and relatives would ask me to teach them or download it for them
So due to tiredness of explaining everything each time
I decided to write them down here so that I dont have to repeat it over and over and over... You get what I mean

Reminder~
Please do not report on me, thank you....

Short form that I'll be using (it's kinda tiring to type word for word):-
Download = DL
Upload = UL
Cause = cuz
utorrent = UT
bittorrent = BT
btjunkie = BJ
Google Chrome = GC


Now the tutorials on how to illegally download stuffs that you usually have to pay such as PC and PSP games, movies(not including malay movies or series, will be updated later once I ask my other friend cause I dont usually watch them XD), audio files(usually songs from the whole album but if you would like to DL a single file, I would suggest that you go to 4 Shared~) and others...

Now to start this "illegal" business,

First you have to have a torrent downloader~
You can choose any if you know any other than mine...
Here are some of them utorrent and bittorrent. (I use UT cuz it seemed faster than BT. Plus I prefer green than purple XP)
You have to install them first before you proceed any further.

Next you need the title of the game, movie, song, etc...
You can search for them at for example, bigfish, alawar, gamespot or anywhere you like~
Then you can go to any torrent provider that you know other than mine which is btjunkie and mininova...
You type or paste the title into the search box and click search, go, enter, or whatever there is to click...

(tips: when you're downloading games especially, I advice you to type or copy the title word for word because it narrows down the item that it have to find)

Because I'm using BJ, I'm going to do this tutorial based on them...
After your internet browser finish it running you would come upon a list of items that have to do with your title...

Okay, are you with me so far???
I need you to pay attention towards the spot where I circled
That is what the list of items that you searched for looks like...
And please ignore the crossed one but if you have money to spend then please go ahead and click them...

The criteria of a good torrent is:-
1. You can see that its health is full green
2. Have a lot of seed
3. Have a lot of positive reports(the green thing beside the category tab)
Then click on the torrent that you prefer which I have

You can see the details on the torrent that you have click...
Now before you go and click the DW link where I circle red...
There are a few things that you have to consider...
1. Pay attention to the comments that I circled orange
2.Pay attention to the reports that I circled light blue
3.Please ignore the yellow circle if you're not a premium member of the site... like me... XP

If you find that the reports and comments are satisfactory... (I cant guarantee anything. Download at your own risk.)
You can download the torrent...
It will download the link to the torrent only...
Cuz I'm using GC, it automatically open the uttorrent window...
If it doesnt just click Run...
But if you want to be safe you can click save then run, its all the same...

As you can see UT have launch its Add new torrent file...
If you dont have a full view as I am now...
You can click the button in the red circle where it will expand such as mine does...
Now, you can preset the destination of the completed DL prior to anything else if you open up the preference menu but due to this crash course on learning it, you can do it later...
You can still determine where it will save it self (orange circle)
If you dont know anything, please dont untick anything that you DL in the green circle
Please ignore the brown circle because even I dont know what it is...
Afterward just click okay and it will start to DL itself...

I do implore you to explore the preference first before DL-ing anything but if you dont change anything it is quite alright...

Precaution : It is advisable to have the latest version of Anti-Virus to fight off any unwanted attacks.

Copy rights~
I am the original writer of this tutorial
If you take it as your own and do not credit my name
I'll make it my mission to claim whats mine back
Thank you...

p/s: please leave questions if you dont get what I've teach and I'll get back to you ASAP~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.