Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dark day...

13th April 2012, Friday...

That is a lot of bad luck in one lifetime even if I dont believe in those things...
Well,
Today did gone for the worse that I could ever imagine.

My 2nd lil bro just got 2 interviews from different University that he pick.
But one of the interview requires you to stay there for 4 days.
He planned to skip that interview and go to the other one.



But,
The ever dramatic mother of ours would not accept my lil bro decision.
And as usual, I too, were suck into the tornadoes of dramas and shouting but mostly shouting.

She told my bro to go to the interview and she will not accept any excuses.
Well rather than told, she was literally forcing him to go.

How do I fit in this story of drama and shouting...
Well,
My part was the one who got yelled at.

She was not satisfied by my figure,
She said it was becoming unhealthy of me to become even fatter since the last time she saw me.

She kept blabbering on how thin she was when she was at my age
And how all my clothes would not fit me anymore and so on.

Yeah, I know health is a great thing to be pursuing about...
But you dont have to add on the insult by telling about your perfect figure before you got married.

And in the first place,
Who was the one who kept feeding me with KFC, McD and other junk foods since I was little...
You should instill the good point of avoiding those stuff since then...
But you did the opposite...

Sigh...

Now,
I'm writing it down this woe in my heart onto this post.
But nobody would care.

Alas,
My discreet complaints...

Sincerely,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.