Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Bored #4

5th of June 2012, 0159.

Due to stress and boredom,
I decided to butt in on one of my old friend since Matriculation on one of her post in Facebook.

She posted about her blog.
It's about early marriage.


So, at first I thought it was her that will be getting married due to her previous blog.
It showed a left hand with a diamond ring and I thought it was hers.
Until she cleared it for me that it was for display purpose image only.
And her boyfriend only gave her a stainless steal ring as shown on her latest blog.

And I teased her a bit by saying to ask her boyfriend to buy her one like on the picture.
She answered that her words wont budge him and she told me to tell him that myself.
So, I (not thinking very straightly) with haste type onto her boyfriend's wall about her wanting a ring and left it like that even after my senses came back to me saying this is a stupid idea.

I hope this play out well...
I hope they both don't kill me~
Frantically yours,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.