Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Nearly 3 full year...

Wednesday, 18th of June 2014, 1413 hours...

When 1st September come,
It will be a full 3 year that I have spent my time on my degree.
And yet I have to add another year to it because of my stupidity.

I am not an educated person.
I know I'm not.
But apparently in life you need that one piece of paper called degree or diploma to be more successful.

I'm in a dead end where I'm so terrified that I can never graduate and will be kicked out.
Because I'm too Asian for my own good; I'm afraid to let down my parents.
Like the one in this video~

I wish that I can find what I really want to do before that happen.
I cried my eyes out, stress my brain completely and worn out my body in trying to find what I want to do in life.
I know it's impossible to search for it at such a young age.
But I just don't want to be stuck where ever I am.

All my coursemate are gonna graduate next year leaving me behind.
Not that I am sad for that; I am happy too that they have succeeded in what I have failed.
I see one of my friends already flown so far from her study.
I wished she could have told me so that I could wish for her luck and safety~

All my friends are going far for their goals and yet here I am stuck.
I want to do something,
I really am.
But I indulge in my pleasure too much~

I hope if anybody read this, you are not like me.
I wish that this misfortune doesn't fall upon you, dear readers~

All the best my dear self, please reminisce when you are successful.
Come back here and read whatever you have written here so you can find new courage.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.