Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh, my lovely door...

Due to extreme boredness
From the day that I got back home
I have been sleeping till 2 p.m.
But it kinda depend on my moods
Even if I got up early
I would probably stuck in front of my freaking laptop
Reading mangas, browsing the internet and other stuffs
That whats my morning life would be until this freaking morning


This morning my mum got fed up with me
Due to my ignorance to my dad's calling the night before
My mum decided if I didnt get up she would knock down my locked door
She lashed out at me
Scary...
Very scary...
But I didnt mind about it
Cause I was at fault
So I just bit down my lips and put up a single lined smile to her


Then she asked me to check something behind the two massive washing machine that we got at the back
I'm not bragging about it, okay???
And it wasnt me who bought them
Plus my family members are all fashionistas...
They regularly change shirts especially my siblings
She said there's something dead back there and its smelly
And of course to her delight I comply to her request
I'm such a good daughter... not...


I slowly moved the top spin washing machine and check behind the middle spin one
But to my and granny surprise... there's nothing there...
Yeah... I drag my granny to help me
I'm so evil, Muahahahaha......
Such a waste of my freaking time...
But I didnt said it out loud
I didnt want to get killed by the Queen of the house
So my granny said that maybe that smell come from outside
Then she got out and did something
She was the one that said that I dont need to go out
So dont go mocking me of being inconsiderate


Later she wash the floor with bleach while I hang the laundry
Afterward my mum came back from sending my siblings to school
We told her what the smell was and got rid of them
But she was still unsatisfied with me some how
So another command came out of her mouth
"You're going to cook today. Cook the rice and any side dishes with it."
Again I comply to her wishes


I check the freaking fridge
I saw some meat and bayam from yesterday
My granny told me to cook daging masak kicap
And she'll cook the bayam


Between the cooking
I wash the dishes, chat with my granny cuz we have the same enemy and cook while we at it
And that was the day time nightmare for me today...
Hope she'll cool down a bit
And think more rationally than getting revenge on me cause I ignore her sweetheart calling me to come down...


When night falls
Dad got back from work
Because of yesterday ignorance
I was scold a bit
And told to prepare my self on my own like waking up if I'm overslept for this Saturday
This Saturday I got a test
A MEdSI test
Kinda important for little old me
But not for any one else
Sigh...
I'm kinda regretting my stupid action yesterday
But its not like I have the power to turn back time.


So that's today incidents that have occurred to little old me
Yeah... my life is kinda depressing 
But it a nice life...
I'm still well fed and sleep soundly
I'm not complaining openly
But I hope this will lessen my hurt by writing it down here...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.