Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wacky Day

Yesterday, 29.04.2011
My 2nd brother got back from his vocation school
We waited at Mines for his arrival
Well we waited at the food court specifically
My granny gave me RM50 to go buy my own meal for the day
What's weird was that I went around the food court about 3 times and still didn't find what I was hungry for
Lastly I gave up and went and buy a hot plate
It a dish with noodle and black pepper sauce that are heated up together in a metal plate
Well right after my back touch the seat to my chair
My brother appear


He was trying to gave us a fright by surprising us from behind
But he definitely fail as my mother saw through his little trick
He put down his bags and greeted us with "salam"ing our hand
Its an act of respect where the younger take the elder hand and put their hand to their forehead while bowing but when they are related the younger usually kiss their elders hand as a sign of familiarity
He sat down and I gave him the left over money from my meal to his own
He just have to smile and I'll do as he say
He asked me to accompany him to buy it with him
He said that he isnt good at selecting the best item to the meal..
Its a dish where you pick you items and boil or fry them then it is bathed with two kind of sauce and sesames
I cant recall the name..
Well after eating and shopping
We went home
I spent my time with my brother the whole day
By playing games and just catching up to date with him
I havent seen him a long while

Well...
Saturday... 30.04.2011
My father said that he doesnt want anything to do with me about the test that I'm taking
And yet he wakes me up and told me to get ready for it
What one of a kind dad I have
I'm glad he's my dad
He's kind, caring and very loving

I went to the school where the test is held
It was very beautiful
Well it was in a Putrajaya
Where all the current technology are gathered
It's an IT city

Well the test was easy enough
It's only a Yes No question
After the hour went by
I got back to my parent whose been waiting in the car
They took me to an opening of a motorcycle shop that a friend of my dad owns
That took care of my hunger cause they serve 'kuih-muih' and orange juice

Afterward I got home
Immediately continuing my sleep in my room
And woke up at 7 p.m.
Later I just continued reading mangas, and browsing the net like I usually do everyday.
And I went to bed at 5 a.m.
XP

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.