Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Died on the battlefield...




This is how I'm currently feeling
After the total defeat on the mental battlefield


The story goes like this...
Yesterday after the a fair good luck and effort
I found out that I got an interview at UPM (Universiti Putra Malaysia)
Then I got the news to my family members
YAY~!!!
They got exited for me...

Well the next day...
I got up at 7 something
But to be exact I didnt slept at all since yesterday morning
Cuz I was so freaking nervous
Plus I didnt get any breakfast since 6 p.m. yesterday
So can you imagine what my state would be with the sleep-deprive and empty-stomach made me that morning

I got my dad to send me to where the interview going to take place
I arrive there at 8:20 something in the morning
I check in my name and all the formality
I wait for about half an hour until 9 when the interview suppose to start
But to my dismay...
It went overboard from the allocated time
Well I didnt care about it much then

After 9 something
We were ask to wait in a specific lecture hall
Later a guy came in
I think its one of the community staff that work there
He called out 4 names at once
Since my name was first for the 4th room
I got up and went to the specific room

Well since I was first
I should go in straight away right???
But there this crazy boy
Got over himself and went in first
That punk~!!!!

So i waited outside for my turn
then its my turn at last
After that guy came out
I went after a few minutes
They want to sum up his score a bit
Then I got in
1, 2, 3... start~!!!!

Well at first...
I knock the damn door to let them know that I'm coming in
But upon entrance the damn 3rd Interviewer got up and met me at the door
So to show my respect to him
I bow slightly and went the damn chair in the middle of the freaking room
I got my files out and gave it to them
then went to my seat
After I'm comfortably seated
the first whole sentence that came out of the middle interviewer was quote
"You are not suitable to be a teacher"
With that almost third of a whole me crash and went to grave
Then I turn to smily mode where when I want to escape reality fast

I'm not really fond of the memories that went in there
So I'm not going to elaborate further
Cuz it just gave me nightmare
Those balding old interviewer
I hope that they have a monk like head until they die
Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah~!!!!!!..............
(No offense to the other monks out there~)

Later after I got out
I called my mum
Ask her to pick me up
Then she treated me to breakfast
I got home and just crash on my bed
I got up at 5 in the evening
That battle really leave me barely alive
Now I'm just hoping that would get me a place in University this September.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.