Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Frustrated, freaky, furious, funny, and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Friday.

15/07/2011...
It's the appointed day.
It's when the result of all my freaking hard work for the past year learning at Johor Matriculation College...

This story begins with my mum at the night a few days before the appointed day...
Mum asked me when does the result will come out for my application for entering a University in September.
I said I'm not too sure and I'll get back to her if I had confirm it over with some friends.


The night before the appointed day,
I told my mum it will be tomorrow.
The expression of her face brightens like the freaking blazing sun...
I guess that made her really happy, I guess...

So she kept asking me to look at the UPU website for the result...
And I kept telling her it will be online after 1200 hours the next day.
But no...
She kept on harassing me to look at it until the next day before the appointed time.

Well, on 15/07/2011...
Mum woke me up on 0800 hours or somewhere around that time.
She kept asking me to look over for the results.
As I predicted, the site went offline due to the updating system or something like that...

Well to calm her down,
I followed her when she's sending my other siblings to school.
We went  to Jusco to buy some stuff and we ate at the food court.
Then we got home around 1400 hours or somewhere around that time...
She kept asking for me to look it up...

So I did...
Using my dad PC, which uses a land line which a lot faster than a wireless connection.
After keying the site address...
I got into the site.
After that I click one of the option...
I keyed in my data which was my Identity Card number and matriculation number...
After a few prayer and few gulp of saliva and with Bismillah, I click the okay button...

I read the first line where it indicates my name, previous matriculation course, and my I. C. number...
Then downwards where I can see the word...
"CONGRATULATION ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE"
My mum and I leaped in joy for my success.
It was painful last year where I have to abruptly adapt to a different state, lesson, and people...
But it became worthwhile when I saw my acceptance.

Now,
I am continuing my knowledge journey...
I am place at University Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
I have a new course which is CC25 - IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA SAINS KOMPUTER (KEPINTARAN BUATAN) DENGAN KEPUJIAN
I'll be entering on the 4th of September on 2011

Pray for me so that I can be successful in my current journey so that I will bring a fruitful end results.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.