Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Friday, July 29, 2011

My brother 13th birthday~

Muahahahahaha...~
I like to start with an evil laugh today as I start typing my predicaments down... (sigh~)

Like any other day that I lazed around my room by playing pc and psp games or chating with somebody or just sleeping all day... (Yeah, I'm lazy. So what??? It doesn't kill ya...)
I was in the middle of chatting with an old friend on you all know where, of course, facebook, where else... when suddenly my phone rang...

The ring tone indicates it was my mother...
So after I have done typing what I want to say to the old friend, I quickly answer the call...
I was kinda hesitant to say Hello but did it anyway...
Well it was my mother all right...
Even if we're like about few meters away, still she would rather call me on the phone than meet me up face to face in my room due to not to want to miss the freaking football game between Malaysia and Singapore...
Well for me it was a waste of time, I mean the football game...
Well for her to call me... I also have few issue of not coming after I was called or when I lock the door plus ignoring the knocking and shouting for me... (I know, I'm bad... Sing like Micheal Jackson... Yeah, I'm bad...x2)
She called to say that today meaning that it was already 29th of July when the clock past 12 midnight was my lil brother birthday and ask me to bake a birthday cake for him...
Yeah, I was asked to bake it in the middle of the night, if you were wondering...
Like any other sibling that I had, Mother would ask or in my terms 'force' me into baking one whether I like it or not...
Even for my birthday, my mum 'ask' me to do my own cake, and it was very specific what she wanted to, chocolate cupcakes, which I didnt like at all, I prefer vanilla than chocolate...

Getting back to the main reasons for this post...
So looking back at the pictures that came with this post...
I was asked to bake a birthday cake for my brother...
Even though the pictures doesnt look like normal birthday cakes...
I've been watching too many cooking channel on Astro such as on channel AFC or TLC...
And so... I go all artsy on the cake...
I copied Rachel Allen way on how she did a marble cake then to add sweetness to cake, I slapped it with strawberry jam cuz I put way to much coco powder on the chocolate part of the cake so it kinda taste bitter a bit...
Of course this plate ends up to the birthday-boy...
The remainings are put into the refrigerator for tomorrow...

Owh, because in the process of making the chocolate part, I used coco powder so because I wasnt paying attention to my white shirt I got a very messy not so white shirt after I finish popping the batter into the oven...
Poor me...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.