Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Thursday, November 03, 2011

The day where I almost went "BOOOOM and splat~"

2nd of October 2011, Wednesday...
Due mid-sem break next week,
I'm planning to relax and let my swollen feet to rest...
But before going to that part,
It seems that I have to climb over the wall of tests before I'm set free for the week...

Today,
My class start at 1100 and I got there at 8 by bus...
Ended at 1250 and had a meeting for a short while with my anti corruption group...

Because of the test I had today, I didnt have the chance to go back to my room due to time-consuming trip back and fro.

So I had to stay on campus until 2220 this day...

This is due to...

I had my Computer Organization and Architecture test at 1630 until 1800.
Got a gap between my next test, Mathematics for Computer Science at 2000 until 2115...
The time in between the test and before the test are filled with head jamming reading of notes, examples and formulas~

The difficulty for the tests were normal but I still and am wished that I read more on a few topics...

Due to lack of sleep and rest,
I'm kinda like a half zombie as I type this post...

Please pray for my success~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.