Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My 1200 Kilometers Travel~

I bet it makes you wonder why the hell does my post's title seems outrages...

Huhuhuhu~

4th November 2011,
The day of my last wall before my whole week mid-semester break~ (Of course it's a test. What else could possibly torment me so)
Due to the test ended at 2200,
I didnt have the confidence that I'll make it to Melaka Central to aboard my bus due to a lot of problems...
For example, my unpack luggage... (This is kinda a very big problem for me...)
For that, I took the next day for the trip home.
Pack my stuff and essential.
Sleep at 0130...

5th November 2011,
Wake up very early, 0600...
Shower, dressed up and hastily to the bus stop at 0750.
Got to MC at 0815.
Had breakfast with Blurmaru~
Catch my bus at 1000.
Reach Serdang at 1220.
Dad arrived to pick me up at 1245.
But I didnt got home just yet...

They, meaning my parents, straight away drove me to Kelantan (check Malaysian maps, its about 370 km something from where I live to my village) from Selangor...
And my motion sickness from the bus havent recovered fully yet but I had to suffer another 12 hours ride to my uncle's house in Kelantan due to trafic and the bad weather...
Sigh...
Arrived time, 0035...

6th November 2011,
Wakes up,
Bath,
Dress up,
Eat,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha~

I went to visit a lot of places for 2 days that I stayed at Kelantan.
Parents decided to go home on Tuesday,
Afraid of more traffic on the way home.

7th November 2011,
Went visiting relative that dont even know,
Eat, chat, play and sleep as the day grows silent...

8th November 2011,
The back home trip...
Due to traffic at Kuala Krai...
Mum and Dad decide to drive through Terengganu first this time rather than crossing Pahang.
This route is a longer than the one from whence we came,
But it one took us about 8-9 hours only.

Finally,
I have arrived to my home after about 1200km of distance.
After dinner, took a bath, play games for a while and sleep at 0200.
I famish from all the motion of the car...
Curse you motion sickness~!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.