Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Whirlwind of emotions~

On Thursday, 1st of December.
I got a call from an unknown land line number.
I didnt think much on it...
Answered and a man's voice asked a confirmation of name.
Asking me if it's me who answering the phone...
I said yeah, it is me whose on the line.

Then he asked whether I know him. (Excluded the name for privacy issue)
I answered that I didnt know but have heard his name due to he is one of the officer in my University's Student and Alumni Affairs, then asked him what was his objective in calling me...
Suddenly he told me that I have done a major offense in the campus.
I was shocked and became very panicked on how to handle the situation...
I begged and pleaded that I would be forgiven for my mistake.
A thought came to me and I asked him what was my offense...
Then he told me that my offense was that I do not know the staff of the Student's Affair...
Duh...
I just got in...
And I have a lot to think about rather than remembering every face that I see in any events during my orientation week.
Well, I was excited enough about the orchestra and he told me to be at the orchestra room at 1730.

1700...
Got there earlier than what I told too...
Sat at the chair next to the door to the orchestra room.

Long story short,
It was a great time in that room.
I got to play a lot of instrument that I never dreamed of touching cause of the unprivileged me have no money to pay for them AT ALL~!!!

I got two event that I perform with the Orchestra members.
They were great and very friendly.
They even teach me how to play any instrument that I had my interest in and how to read the music score.
It was the best damn thing that ever happen in my sorry little life.
I was very happy.
Before my mum told me to stop joining the orchestra due to her mother instinct...
Ergh...
I dont know what to say or write for her obsessive need to make sure I got 4 flat on my exams...
Maybe because she never got to continue her diploma because she was in love with my father.
And father told her not to continue any further.
Well, she comply quite willingly though in the name of LOVE~
Now, she's trying to push her dreams off to me...
Why do I have to suffer for it???
I know by studying, I can go further in life~
But its just not my style to be head-strong on things that I dont favors.
Dont get me wrong,
I do love studying.
I really do.
But only on certain subjects and the lecturer's attitude also counts on the decision making.
If the freaking lecturer is an A-hole, you get where I'm getting at, right???

12 December 2011,
They day I promised my mum I wont go to orchestra until the next semester.
It all hangs in on my result for my final.
If it unsatisfactory for her,
I will never get to step in that room ever again.

Well lets hope it goes well for me...
Sigh.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.