Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Monday, August 01, 2011

Suprising Saturday~

30/07/2011...
I was sleeping soundly in my room when suddenly every one of my siblings and parents came to wake me up
I ignored my siblings and Dad until my Mom came as the last resort in waking me up
They all kept telling me that Mom wants to take us out
This going out includes eating so Mom wont be cooking that day

So, reluctantly...
I woke up, took a bath, dressed up and got into the car...

Of course at first we all didnt know where would our Mom would be taking us
So being a person that I am, a sour puss...
I didnt talk much at the beginning of the trip...
Until my sis who are almost like me, love the anime world more than this world ask me about One Piece...
Then my second bro came into our conversation about why the hell does Ace have to die...
We talk until my 4th bro complains about us being noisy, he's having a headache...
So we stopped talking but I'm still whispering with my sis cause she sit beside me while my 2nd bro is in the third row...

During the drive, I kept on singing to the song that was playing on the USB reader in the car until Mum told me that we're going to Melaka...

MELAKA...???

Then she told us that she wanted to check out the road to my University and the price for the tolls...
Plus roaming into the University cause right now the senior student are in their holiday...

It was kinda surprising to suddenly go to your appointed place way ahead the appointed time..
But it was huge~...
I mean the area, buildings and everything else that is there...
We didnt got out from the car...
It was just a drive through...
Then a thought struck me...
Where is the dorms???
So I ask that we searched for it while we were still inside...
So my dad drive us all around the campus but still no dorms...
Then we gave up cuz we didnt ate since morning and the trip almost cost us about 3 hours from home...
So we drive through the main gate and my father stop and ask the guard where is the dorm...
Then he told us that the dorms isnt in the main campus...
What a shocking news to my ears...
How the hell am I going to get to and fro to my freaking class???
Then the guard added, "Well, students who doesnt have vehicle of their own are transported by our buses that are provided."
That means I have to be punctual to everything in the morning...
Urgh... I'm so not liking this... I'm no morning person...

So we went out and search for restaurant to eat cuz Mum wanted to eat "asam pedas"...
Then we got home safe and sound while I pomder on how will my life would be in the next few week upon entrance....

p/s: Save me...~!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.