Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Sunday, October 23, 2011

You Do not WANT to Read This~

Saturday, 22nd of October 2011...

It was a very busy day...

Morning,
I have to go to the main campus to clean our SPR(Anti-Corruption Body) room because next week we got a visitor to come and look at it.
Coincidentally, that day was the day where the graduate student have their convocation so there are a lot of mini shops and stalls.
I arrived at 0930...
We finish cleaning at 1100 something...
And my bus ride home was on 1400...
I had to kill a lot of time until then.
I went to the various stalls and shops...
Bought foods mainly and just sight seeing everything else...

Afternoon,
I got home at 1420...
Took a bath cause I was sweating from morning.
Receive a call from my friend who are from the city campus which are totally cut off from the main campus.
She asked me if I would like to join her at KFC, Jusco Ayer Keroh.
I said sure.
I went by bus at 1555.
Got there at 1616.
Meet her and chatted a bit while she do her homework.
I helped a bit because I studied on it before when I was in Matriculation.
After all is done and it's time to go home, she drove me to my place.
I arrived at 1915.

Night,
At 2000,
There was an event my seniors planned for this day.
It was the annual dinner for my course.
Due to laziness,
I didnt change my clothe that I prepared the day before.
So I went on as I was by the time I came home before.
But my housemate did put on some make up on me whom are very unwilling.
We were suppose to be on our way at 2000
But due to some nameless peoples whom took their time in preparing themselves, we arrived at 2140 in the night...
Afterward, everything went havoc and uncontrolled~
Well...
Not everything, at least.
I didnt enjoy the dinner due to disappointment towards the event and everything else.
So I was the party-crusher in the whole lot...
I refuse to take pictures, sing and everything else that there was that night.
I bet everyone had their hate bar on me increase by 20 or 80 at that night.
Poor them,
Wasting their energy on hating me...
Whom are insignificant...
Well, we got home around 0000
I went straight ahead to my room and prep to go to sleep
I woke up at 1530 the next day...
=_=;...

Well, what has been done cannot be taken back
And I hate apologizing to peoples...
Yeah, I'm an egoistic maniac as my mum labeled me...

So that was today awkward post...
Till next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Islam is for me~

Islam is for me~
الله اكبر الله اكبر
Allah is Great, Allah is Great
الله اكبر كبيرا
Allah is the Greatest
والحمد لله كثيرا
And All praise be to Allah
وسبحان الله بكرة وأصيلا
And glory be to him morning and evening.
ولا اله الا الله وحده
And There is no god but Allah, alone
صدق وعده ونصر عبده وأعز جنده وهزم الاحزاب وحده
He was true to His promise, He granted victory to His follower, He supported His group, And He conquered the parties of evil all by Himself.
لا اله الا الله
There is no god but Allah.
ولا نعبد الا اياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون
we worship no one but Him, we will sincerely follow the religion for Him,
Even against the wishes of the unbelievers.